jueves, 21 de febrero de 2008

who cares?


walk into a crowded room . i see you there and
i'm hpynotized .you turn and look at me . love
wheel spinning 'round 'round 'round
'round .can't you see . i'm just crazy for
you . show me your loving . like the heaven
above will do . you're the one so attractively
built . the way you make me feel . i look into
your healing eyes . love wheel spinn' round,
round, round, round . can't you see . i'm just crazy for you . show
me your loving like the heaven above will do . comes a time to rock
the night away . come to me from out the blue . just like a dream
come true . yes it's been my favorite wish . i take you now into my
arms . feel the pleasure of all your charms . m y h e a d i
s d i z z y a n d m y k n e e s a r e w e a
k . l o v e w h e e l s p i n n ' r o u n d ' r o u
n d ' r o u n d ' r o u n d r o u n d r o u n d r
o u n d r o u n d .
hi how are you? .
whocares?
don't you know she loves you .
don't you know you love her so
it makes you feel like letting go

No hay comentarios: